- Who are we?
- What data do we collect and why?
- User consent.
- How long do we store your data?
- Do we transfer data to third parties?
- Do we transfer your data outside the European Economic Area?
- What rights do you have to your data?
1. Who are we?
We, the charitable organization “Charitable Foundation “Borzhavska nadiia”, are located at the address: 90011, Transcarpathian region, Khust district, Pylypets village, house 390. Further in the text “Borzhavska nadiia” will be referred to as “we”, zatyshok.org websites as “our”. We determine what, for what purpose and how your personal data will be processed.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also send a letter to the address 90011, Transcarpathian region, Khust district, Pylypets village, 390.
3. What data do we collect and why?
The data we collect is divided into two categories: technical information and data provided to us by the user.
Technical information. When you visit our website, some data is collected automatically. We need technical data to operate, maintain and improve our site. This includes the following data: IP address, UTM parameters, geolocation, device type and browser type, cookies and data about your interaction with the site (session ID).
The session ID includes: your interaction with the site; the name of the website from which you came to our site; the site features you used; the pages you used on our site; the way you use our site; the actions you take on the site, if any. Technical information is non-personalized and does not allow to identify a person without data provided by the user with his consent.
Data provided by the user. In order to correctly identify and effectively use your charitable contribution, to be able to get back to you with feedback on the result of the public collection or the result of the use of the collected funds, as well as to be able to identify your payment to answer your further questions, we need your full name, surname, phone number, payment information and email address.
Once again, briefly about what personal data we collect and why:
1) data provided by the user
2) fulfillment of statutory purposes
3) communication between the site and the user
4) enabling customer support and processing of benefactors’ appeals
6) analysis of activity on websites and user transactions and charitable contributions data collected automatically
7) technical information
9) technical information
10) site operation
11) website analytics
12) fundraising and marketing (*)
13) sending reports and informing about the Foundation’s activities (*)
(*) you can unsubscribe from the Foundation’s mailings at any time in the appropriate communication channel using the standard means available to you (for example, the “Unsubscribe” option in your personal account), after which we will stop using the data you provided for this purpose. You can also send us a corresponding request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note. We do not knowingly process personal data of users under the age of 16. If you are such a user or you are the legal representative of the user, please notify us by emailing email@example.com.
4. User consent.
In accordance with the Law, we process your personal data for the above purposes on the basis of permission to process personal data provided in accordance with the Law by the user of the Site.
5. How long do we store your data?
We store your data for 36 months, after which the data is deleted in accordance with the procedure established by law However, you can exercise your right to delete your data. In this case, your data will be deleted from our servers within 30 days after your request.
6. Do we transfer data to third parties?
We use your data to carry out our statutory activities and fulfill our obligations under the agreements concluded with you and may transfer them on the following grounds:
Compliance with the law. We will disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent necessary:
– to comply with a government request, court order or applicable law;
– to protect against claims of third parties;
– to assist in the prevention or investigation of fraud.
Transfer to third parties. We transfer your personal data to third parties on the basis of a public offer for processing on our behalf, subject to technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data – for example, for processing credit cards and payments.
7. Do we transfer your data outside the European Economic Area?
The personal data we collect is stored on servers in the Netherlands. By default, the data is stored in Ukraine, but we may need to process your personal data in another country. If a transfer is necessary, we will apply the necessary data protection measures and ask for your consent, unless the data transfer is necessary for the performance of a transaction.
If you want to disable cookies, you can find instructions on how to manage your browser settings by following these links:
9. What rights do you have to your data?
You as a data subject have the following rights:
– The right to access information. You can receive information and ask for additional explanations regarding the source of collection, location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data, the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data, access to personal data of third parties, etc.
– The right to portability. You can request all the data that you have provided to us, as well as request the transfer of data to another controller.
– The right to restrict processing. You have the right to make a reasoned request to us to partially or completely prohibit the processing of your personal data.
– The right to change or delete data. You have the right to submit to us a reasoned request to change or delete your personal data if this data is processed unlawfully or is inaccurate.
– The right to lodge a complaint. If your request has not been satisfied, you can file a complaint with the regulatory authority – the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Right to erasure of information. You can send us a request to delete your personal data from our systems.
To exercise your rights, please send us an email to email@example.com.
If your request is not satisfied, you may lodge a complaint with the regulator – the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights at firstname.lastname@example.org.